Reading

  • The Writings of the New Testament
  • The Pursuit of God - Tozer

Thursday, June 1, 2006

PARTTTAYYYYYY

All right, here's the deal. Edmonton Folk Fest this year is going to be awesome. David Gray, Bruce Cockburn, Sarah Harmer, feist, The Blind Boys of Alabama, The Neville Brothers, The Bedouin Soundclash (of course I haven't heard these guys but i have heard good things about them) and many more. Anyway, I'm going....are you? tickets went on sale today. I'm going to get mine...are you getting yours? four days for $119, quite a good deal. plus i will be there and a few other friends. so, hope you are all in for the big party this summer. Aug 10-13. Saweeeettttt! Live music, outside, in beautiful Edmonton and amazing line up. Who's in?

7 comments:

Jillian said...

oh boy... i'm excited

IanShorten said...

If Bright Eyes decides to play I'm in.

David Hengen said...

david gray, blind boys of alabama? no freaking way. i'm j-to the-ealous. anyways, i would be in. have fun and dance dance.

Michelle said...

??? tell me more

drytona said...

This post has been removed by the author's mother.

Lola Laine said...

Great Big Sea played one of the last times I went. So good. My whole famjam is in. See you there.
And the onion cakes...reason enough to go.
Are you going to run a tarp?
K

bcakes said...

Lola,
you will have to tell me all about your folk fest experience and let me know all the insider information so i don't look like the newbie that I am.
David: sorry you can't be there
Daytona: i'm glad your mother is around. but.....are you in for folk fest?
Ian: sorry, no bright eyes