Reading

  • The Writings of the New Testament
  • The Pursuit of God - Tozer

Friday, June 16, 2006

A comment to end off the year

I have this class you see? It's my world geography class you see? They're a special bunch of misfits that I have grown to love over the year but they try my patience on a regular basis and make life difficult and I have had to sort of drag them through this course this year. they are my last class and often drain my energy completely. and they are aware of the obstacles they create. they're the cool and hard to motivate kids.

So today they were being incredibly difficult, arguing and complaining etc. And Student Y whispered to his friend, "She hates us."
Student W: "Ms. Bennett are we your favorite class? or atleast your favorite students?"
And I said, "I don't hate you guys. There's a very special place in my heart for this class."
Studnet X: "Is it the retarded part of your heart?"

i laughed. thought i would share that.

6 comments:

Lola Laine said...

Hehehe that makes me laugh :)

IanShorten said...

hahaha kids. So dumb.

David Hengen said...

i love how kids don't hold anything back.

Michelle said...

poor lisa...

I wish I could sit in on your classes sometime... it'd be funny.

Jacob said...

That's funny.

bcakes said...

thanks for all your posts. especially....the one from south africa. hi jacob!
i love the rest of you as well.