Reading

  • The Writings of the New Testament
  • The Pursuit of God - Tozer

Monday, April 10, 2006

Funny Simpsons

Now i know that some people have lost faith in the Simpsons as of recent, but i still watch faithfully and have been pleasantly surprised. Last week they had Ricky Gervais from the Office and he was so fantastically like his character. Brilliant and then last night's episode was all about Outsourcing and Homer moved to India to run the plant. Complete with a Bolly-wood moment at the end and. A funny line or two to share with you as my witty post of the day.

Homer speaking to East Indian Workers:
"Our factory will be so good we will be Untouchable"
Audience: Gasps in horror.

Mr Smithers: "Mr.Burns, I told you so."
Mr.Burns: Smithers, I believe "I told you so" has a brother named....."Shut the Hell up."

Long Live the Simpsons

4 comments:

Carmen said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! Those Simpsons - funny people.

bcakes said...

if this is the carmen formally known as "troxel-power" then hello hello. i'm so priveleged to have you post on my blog of all places :)
yes...sweet simpsons.

jackinthebox said...

Ah yes, I do agree. Best Simpsons episode in a long time. The Bollywood at the end was classic. For those of you who were not alive in the 80's, Richard Dean Anderson really was popular with the ladies (well, at least with my sisters).

bcakes said...

yeah, AND...they visited the Alberta Carriage Museum. I thought that was fantastically unexpectd.