Reading

  • The Writings of the New Testament
  • The Pursuit of God - Tozer

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ahhh Stephen

Ahhh the Report. What a funny show. Yes perhaps a little more obscene at times but still very funny. I mean the Daily Show is brilliant as well but tonight The Colbert Report was funnier in my opinions. Some funny moments I can still remember....

"Watching TV about Global Warming is very boring. Like watching paint explain Global Warming."

"Pollution lets nature know who the man is."

"Animals are like children. Unless we put them in cages they just go around popping everywhere and eating each other."

"My guest tonight thinks that the Feminine Mystique was a mistake. I think the mistake was letting women vote."

And of course he talked about PBS blatantly pushing the bear agenda. gotta love the bears.

4 comments:

David Hengen said...

i really like the one about people letting nature know who the man is. priceless. in other news, i'm really tired.

Michelle said...

I obviously haven't watched tv in far too long....

Michelle said...

PS; to be totally french, you should change your 'links' header to 'liens'. :) I think I may do the same for my own blog.

loves.

S Wilson said...

hey lisa. Sweet blog. I dint read it yet but i will. Is it bad to leave comments before reading the blog. Im not really up with the blogger etiquette. I am really just using your blog as a way to tell you that on Saterday we will be going to the Velvet Undergournd for a Plainsay show. It shall be killer. Also Darren Mckague from Roger is playing. 9 oclock...everyones gunna be there. By everyone i mean ryan caleb and krystal so far. This is a long comment. I could go on for ever. I will now read your blog.