Reading

  • The Writings of the New Testament
  • The Pursuit of God - Tozer

Monday, September 25, 2006

undecided

i haven't decided what to do about this blogging thing at this point in time. i will continue thinking about it. i guess since i am not working and puttering around life i have come to realize a lack of consistent community in my life. (and somehow that feels pathetic to admit) and yet there is this whole world of people thinking out there, writing, sharing ideas. i want to figure out what things hinder us from real community, from interacting face to face and sometimes i think blogging does that. i guess i'll just have to keep thinking about it.
thanks for all of you who commented and if some of you still have thought feel free to share them. jack...i'm excited about your coffee shop.

shalom.

3 comments:

jackinthebox said...

Hey Kid,
Want to come over for supper on Wednesday or Thursday this week?
Call me or Lisa

AJ Wilgus said...

I like the community idea. I think we should embrace it with open arms. With that being said, I stil find blogging a fun sort of bonus thing. Lisa, you and I need to get together so that you can tell me all your embarassing boy stories. Perhaps we could eat cereal at the same time (but only to find the toy).

Jenna

bcakes said...

Blogging is definitely fun, I totally agree. and yes...a cereal date it is. i'm sure i will be seeing you in the near future :) nice penguins by the way.