Reading

  • The Writings of the New Testament
  • The Pursuit of God - Tozer

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Seconds anyone?

We had a Wednesday night supper last night and I was happy to see my extended family again. It feels like a big family, lots of laughs and good conversation, people from many different places...california, B.C, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario. it was so lovely to share a meal and experience something good together. there was no where i had to be, nothing that i had to do but be at the table. i would like more of life to be like that. life giving, that is what it was. whoever thought eating could be so wonderful...even for a celiac.

7 comments:

David Hengen said...

it was pretty awesome.

Tomahawk said...

I always imagine 'celiac' being spelled with an 's'. Weird, eh?

bcakes said...

yes tomahawk it's a 'c' just like the words celery, cinema, cystematic, cientist, cpaceship. you know...all those C words.

Aaron Wong said...

wicked post Lisa

Anonymous said...

dearest Lisa. I haven't the slightest idea how that happened. I thought I had transfered all my links across... of course you must know that I would never do something terrible like that on purpose! Never.

Love you, M. :)

kanadians in korea said...

hey lisa! it's great to find your blog too... we'll keep checking it. will say hi to john for you. love em and trent.

Tomahawk said...

Ok Lisa. Cee ya later.