Reading

  • The Writings of the New Testament
  • The Pursuit of God - Tozer

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Adendum

in regards to my blog earlier today, i want to say that I recognize that I lack some key biblical study tools, such as an understanding of Greek or something. And so I'm not sure exactly what it is that jesus says in this passage, so I am open to a clarification if someone has more knowledge than i. and i know that interpretation is a difficult thing, I just want to make sure I'm atleast starting off on the right foot. So please tell me if you have any thoughts.

2 comments:

Tomahawk said...

My thoughts are in the previous post.

jackinthebox said...

Have you read the secret message of Jesus?
It really made me start to think about the whole kingdom of heaven thing. I found it very interesting.